TTB 122: TAT Becoming a Backpacker
On this episode of the Travel Around Table, the group discusses:
(03:25): We open up strong with budgeting recommendations (or lack thereof)!
(08:55): Amanda and Ryan get into their long history of backpacking around the world.
(24:15): We discuss some of the best ways you can ensure your trip is meaningful.
(37:11): We take a deep dive into the planning aspect of backpacking abroad.
(47:12): We get into work/travel balance for long term travel as a digital nomad.
Remember to check out our guests and the incredible travel information they provide!
- Jule and Christine: https://notsobonvoyage.com/
- Amanda and Ryan: https://www.theworldwanderers.com/
Thank you for listening!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint
- Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube