On this episode of the Travel Around Table, the group discusses:
- (03:45): Is the age of the adventurer/explorer all but gone?
- (06:40): Has social media killed the opportunity for people to experience travel without outside opinion?
- (13:26): Are people traveling for the perfect picture and not for the experience?
- (39:00): “Quit Your Job and Make Millions Traveling the World!!” - Is this legit?
- (57:55): Elliot’s Hoorah Question: As travel content creators, what is the one thing you want to instill into your following?
Remember to check out our guests and the incredible travel information they provide!
- Jeff Jenkins: https://www.chubbydiaries.com/
- Leah Arao: http://www.lainflight.com/ticket2anywherepodcast
- Ariel Rose: https://msha.ke/im_arielrose/
- Keshler Thibert: http://www.lecanardtourism.com/
Thank you for listening!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint
- Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube