Nickolaus Hines (@nickolaushines) is a Denver-based freelance writer. His work has appeared in Food & Wine, Wine Enthusiast, INSIDER, and more! This week Nick joined us for a discussion on The Great American Wine tour where we broke down the various wine regions of the USA. After a bit of wine talk we transitioned into coffee culture in the United States, where Elliot informed us he drinks coffee all day, every day, up to an hour before bed…..
Inside the Episode:
- (04:15): Nick brings us up to speed on his background as a travel journalist and editor in the wine, beer, and spirits space.
- (14:00): We begin to discuss the difference in wines depending on where the grapes are grown within the US.
- (35:00): Nick give us his secret. Where is the best wine in the US?!
- (46:17): We shift gears and jump into a discussion on the coffee culture of the USA.
- (1:10:00): Rapid Fire Round!
Learn More About Our Guest:
The Travelers Blueprint is more than just a podcast with consulting services that allow you to Become Your Own Travel Agent!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint
- Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube