TTB 203: Guatemala, the Land of Eternal Spring
Valerie Russel is the CEO of Due South Travels, which offers custom guided tours throughout Guatemala, at a price point that makes travel accessible to people who never imagined it was possible. A native of Nyack, New York, Val was educated in Washington, DC, and Bournemouth, England and settled down in the New York metro area, prepared for a career in law enforcement. After a decade of working to travel, Val decided to finally live the life she had been dreaming about and quit her job as a Narcotic Investigator to start Due South Travels. She arrived in Guatemala in July 2017 and now lives in Antigua with her two expat felines.
The Travelers Blueprint is an indie travel podcast where each week we like to bring you insight from travel authors, adventurers, conservationists, digital nomads, tour guides, and through our own personal experiences.
Learn More About Our Guest:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DueSouthTravels
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/duesouthtravels/
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! A Travel Journal or a Travel Video Course!! Find it all at http://thetravelersblueprint.com/products
- Share the love with some TTB Products: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/36555646?asc=u
- You can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. May the travel Gods (old and new) be with you for all your future adventures! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/travblue
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy