TTB 199: July Travel Bites
This month we bring you our Travel Bites episode where we break down the previous month’s travel related news that we found interesting.
This month we discuss:
- Why You Should Never Put a Souvenir Stamp in Your Official Passport
- US tourist falls into Mount Vesuvius after taking selfie
- Venice Plans to Start Weeding Out Cheap Tourists
- Airbus A380 'flew 14 hours' with hole in side
- Chocolate May Be Extinct by 2050, According to Scientists
- Air Travel Is Broken. Here’s Why.
- Delta turned away more than 23K passengers during three-month span
- Airline security executive jailed for 12 years after smuggling cocaine
- Amazon launches first Air Hub in Europe
- Uber broke laws, duped police and secretly lobbied governments
Up This Month:
- Responsible, Impactful, Sustainable, Ethical Travel with Vincie Ho
- Composing an Album on a Cross-Country Train Trip with Cheryl B. Engelhardt
SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! A Travel Journal or a Travel Video Course!! Find it all at http://thetravelersblueprint.com/products
- Share the love with some TTB Products: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/36555646?asc=u
- You can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. May the travel Gods (old and new) be with you for all your future adventures! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/travblue
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy