In this episode we discuss some of the recent travel related news we found interesting or relevant over the month of August. We break down our favorite different news articles, including:
- He Hiked 2,100 Miles In 209 Days To Complete The Appalachian Trail. He's Only 5
- ‘No one comes here any more’: the human cost as Covid wipes out tourism - An article about once booming remote tourist destinations now left empty.
- Candela’s High-Performance, Long-Range, Electric-Powered, Hydrofoiling Speedboats Are Going To Revolutionize Boat Travel Just Like Tesla Revolutionized Car Travel
- Update on my personal COVID related experience booking my trip to Italy including how to ensure entry, what to bring regarding COVID documentation, which apps to download, and websites to use as resources for information.
Up This Month:
- Alice Morrison on her 8,000 mile bicycle ride through Africa
- Emily Ford on her 1,2000 mile hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Travel Around Table: The Travel Photography Blueprint OR The Acadia National Park Blueprint - Episode to be determined.
The Travelers Blueprint is more than just a podcast with consulting services that allow you to Become Your Own Travel Agent!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint