Michael Wedaa launched his first book after visiting almost 100 countries, entitled International Travel Secrets: Take Shorter Trips, More Often, for Less. Michael’s goal is to get more people traveling by debunking common myths about international travel by sharing secrets on getting rock bottom prices on travel... without booking last minute or staying in crowded hostels. This week we spoke with Michael on his (and our) favorite ways to find the best airfare deals, plan urban navigation, understand cultural norms, be aware of potential safety concerns, and have a mindful travel experience.
Learn More About Our Guest:
- Website: www.internationaltravelsecrets.com
- Instagram: @layover_guru
The Travelers Blueprint is more than just a podcast with consulting services that allow you to Become Your Own Travel Agent!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint