In this episode we discuss some of the recent travel related news we found interesting or relevant over the month of May. We break down our favorite different news articles, including:
- A man traveled cross-country to mine the diamonds for his girlfriend's engagement ring -- he dug up a 2.2 carat beauty
- An Indian couple is under investigation over a chartered flight linked to their wedding.
- Boom Supersonic aims to fly 'anywhere in the world in four hours for $100'
- A Chehalis man vowed to follow COVID-19 rules. Then he led a 153-person Grand Canyon hike
- Long lines, reduced amenities, higher prices: What staffing shortages mean for your summer vacation
- FAA Says Airlines Have Reported about 2,500 Incidents of Unruly Passengers
- Airbnb Rolls Out New Search Feature Making Traveling More 'Flexible' Than Ever
- Google Maps’ New Tools Make for a Safer, Quicker, and More Personalized Experience
- Europe to Reopen Borders to Vaccinated Global Tourists
Up This Month:
- Angele on her time stuck in South East Asia at the height of COVID-19 and her time island hopping with a medical doctor to treat the local population
- Kate on her book Patagonia Road, a solo journey through South America
- TAT Poaching on the disgusting animal poaching industry and conservation efforts from those that are on the frontlines of this effort.
The Travelers Blueprint is more than just a podcast with consulting services that allow you to Become Your Own Travel Agent!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint
- Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube