Mark Wolters of Wolters World gives honest 1st hand travel advice to help fellow travelers get the most out of their travel experience. In this episode, Mark discusses what makes his travel content so enjoyable to watch, with insight on the best & worst parts of traveling so that you can be better prepared for your vacation in a way that helps you know more about the culture & people of the city, country, or region you are going to visit.
Learn More About Our Guest:
The Travelers Blueprint is more than just a podcast with consulting services that allow you to Become Your Own Travel Agent!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint