TTB 129: Overcoming Personal Loss Through Travel
Charles Hammerton, while in the Royal Air Force, rescued a pet ferret called Bandit. The pair had a great bond and climbed mountains, trekked across countries and raised thousands of pounds for various charities. In 2017, after the loss of close family members and being discharged from the RAF, Charlie and Bandit decided to sell all they had and leave the UK behind to embark on a 10,000 mile road trip across Europe, from the Arctic Circle to Sicily! Charlie is now an author, children’s support worker and business owner... but he’s already planning his next adventure!
Learn More About Our Guest:
The Travelers Blueprint is more than just a podcast with consulting services that allow you to Become Your Own Travel Agent!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint
- Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube