On this episode of the Travel Around Table, the group discusses:
(3:45): What does the future of travel hold?
(20:12): What are some of the things tour guides are doing to entice guests to travel safely?
(26:35): How has COVID-19 altered your perception of the travel industry?
(43:01): One Cuban cigar a day keeps the Spanish Flu away
(45:38): Elliot’s Hoorah Question of the day! “What advice can you give our listeners who are typically travel enthusiasts on how to plan and proceed with travel?”
Remember to check out our guests and the incredible travel information they provide!
- Brandon Shaw (The Tour Guy): https://www.thetourguy.com/tours
- Igor Scomparin (Tour Leader Venice): https://www.tourleaderinvenice.com/
- Keshler Thibert (Le Cenard Tourism): http://www.lecanardtourism.com/
Thank you for listening!
- Take a moment to rate us! Screenshot your review, email us the screenshot with your name and address and we will send you a FREE travel sticker! TheTravelersBlueprint@gmail.com
- FREE Travel Cheat Sheet! Just sign up for all the latest TTB news and guest information at www.thetravelersblueprint.com
- For Travel Consulting Services w/ Bob: https://thetravelersblueprint.com/travel-consulting
- Our Private Community on Facebook is a great way to have your travel questions be heard and speak directly to us. Join here: The Travelers Blueprint Community
- For less than a cup of coffee you can be a major supporter of our time and efforts in producing this podcast. Please consider becoming a Patron by signing up here: https://www.patreon.com/join/thetravelersblueprint
- Follow Us on Social Media: Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube